Developer joke coming through:
Q: Did you ever wonder why so many React developers are also anarchists?
A: They just want to keep everything stateless.
Feeling like you’re havin’ a love affair with Angular(.js), React(.js) or Vue(.js)? You know, the one with ups and downs, sometimes with frustrations, other times with butterflies and fairies, the “stateless” one?
Yeah, we did too, a couple of years ago. But things got serious, you know, settled down, and then some awesome projects came along.
Anyway, enough about us. How about you, feeling like going seriously too? We’re looking for a front-end to join us.
- 1 to 3 years relevant working experience,
- A good understanding of one of these three frameworks: Angular, React or Vue,
- Good English communication skills,
- University degree/ongoing studies in computer programming/engineering,
- Emphatic towards the user’s needs, passionate about UX best practices,
- You like to share your ideas and work with other people,
- You think that feedback it’s important in the journey of growth,
- You like to research tech trends and constantly learn new things.
What you’ll do:
- take part in building complex web applications,
- use cutting-edge technologies to deliver great features,
- join meetings with team members (the client being one of them) and add your input,
- continuously learn & improve yourself,
- have fun.
How is this going to work:
- First you’ll establish a special kind of connection with the blue minded team,
- Then you’ll find out about our core values,
- You’ll fall in love with our projects,
- A mentor will be there for your ups and downs,
- You’ll have a tailored learning plan based on your growth aspirations,
- We embrace and encourage a great work-life balance. Don’t think that we’re overly-attached :)
- You’ll get a chance to relax and get to know us better every two Fridays at beer o’clock. Hint: we like board games, ping-pong, console games, and outdoor activities.
Ready to go to the next level? Send us your CV at [email protected] and we’ll take it from there.